Coaching director Kelly Friedman is running checking clinics in July and August 2022 for players entering the Pee Wee (12U) age group and older.
Checking Clinics will focus on:
- incorporating heads up hockey principles
- perfecting angling proficiency
- effectively applying body checking technique
- proper approach into the boards
- minimizing the effect of an opponent's check.
Registration closes 1 day prior to each event.
This program is open to players entering the Pee Wee (12U) age group and older for the 2022-23 season. See the birth years noted below.
- Pee Wee: 2010-2011
- Bantums: 2008-2009
- High School: 2004-2007
2 events are being offered this summer:
- Friday, July 29, 6:30-7:20 pm
- Wednesday, August 10, 6:30-7:20pm
Players may register for one or both events.
NTPRD Chiller, Springfield
$30 for each session registered
Check Back Later...
We are not currently accepting registrations for this program.